Are you looking to translate your website or personal documents into German or English? Or do you have texts to translate for your business? Planning an event and need a simultaneous interpreter?
Give me a call or write me. See what other clients write on Google.
- Translation for technical documents, marketing, business & law
- Web content translation, localization
- Certified document translation
- Consecutive & simultaneous interpreting for conferences & official appointments (notarizations, civil marriage, etc.)
- Subtitling & voice-overs in German & English (US)
Note that while I’m available by phone during regular office hours, I don’t have a walk-in office. Consultations are on appointment only.
For official translations:
- Many certified translations are very short-term. I try to accommodate as many requests as I can, but should I be unavailable, you can search the official database of all certified translators.
- If you need a certified translation, please attach a printable scan to your e-mail. A photo is not good enough for printing. A printout of the original usually needs to be stapled to the translation.